£90 - £110 per day
22 days ago
A lovely mainstream Primary School, is looking for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA). The School caters for both boys and girls, aged from 5 to 12 years old and have a large ASD resource base.
As a HLTA, you must have a sufficient understanding of your area(s) of expertise to support the development, learning and progress of children and young people. Also, you will know how to support learners in accessing the curriculum in accordance with the special educational needs (SEN) code of practice and disabilities legislation.
The post will have a particular focus on supporting pupils with language and literacy needs (including English as an Additional Language) and pupils with specific Speech, Language and Communication Needs.
Experience in a similar role is essential as we are looking for individuals that possess qualifications and/or experience working alongside different children. Knowledge of and adherence to the 33 standards of Higher Level Teaching Assistance is desirable.
Ultimately, the school wants a candidate that would always prioritise the children and their right to an excellent education first.
What you will need:
- HLTA qualification or a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a school setting (Essential)
- Experience of covering and leading whole classes
- A unique ability to inspire learning in children.
- An in-depth knowledge of the National Curriculum
- You will be an innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve
- Clean DBS on the Update Service
- Availability to work full-time immediately.
What the School offers:
- Competitive daily pay rate
- Full support from our consultants.
- A warm, friendly school environment with a supportive team of teachers.
If you have the required experience and passion to work with children, then this is the job for you!
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!