£80 - £100 per day
18 days ago
HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant - Lovely Secondary School - ASAP Start - Lewisham, South East London
This amazing secondary school has a vacancy for a HLTA (High Level Teaching Assistant) to start as soon as possible.
You must have the experience and the ability to understand and deliver lesson plans. You will cover and offer PPA for a couple of morning each week and you will become a vital part of the school progression plans.
Job Description HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
· KS3 - KS5
· Class teacher support for a member of the SLT
· Cover class lessons for at least 2 mornings per week
· Focused intervention and booster
· £80 - £100 per day plus additional healthcare benefits
· ASAP Start
Person Specification HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
· Experienced & qualified HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
· Must have previously covered whole lessons
· Particular literacy & numeracy intervention experience needed
· Kind, generous and energetic HLTA required
· At least GCSE grade C in English, Maths & Science
School Information HLTA - High Level Teaching Assistant
· 'GOOD' Ofsted graded 2 form entry Secondary School
· Lewisham, South East London
· Lovely community school environment
· Happy learners and a welcoming staff room
Click Apply Now to be immediately shortlisted for this HLTA - High level Teaching Assistant - opportunity.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.