£80 - £105 per day
8 months ago
Monday 24th February
One of our lovely client schools nestled in the heart of Lambeth, just a short walk from Brixton station are looking for a new member of staff to join their already successful team. The school has been rated Ofsted outstanding and believe in nurturing every child's passion and igniting their enthusiasm for learning and life.
The school is looking for a positive, experienced HLTA/Cover Supervisor to join the team to start Monday 24 February, on a daily rate basis (to start with).
- Assisting the lead adult with the teaching of phonics in small group
- Covering in Reception and Nursery classes during children's 'free flow' time i.e. no direct teaching required, but instead assuring pupil safety and well-being, and where possible undertaking observations/assessment
- Assisting the class teacher by leading a year 3 maths group (planning provided by teacher) during the teachers once a week PPA time.
- Signing books in and out on library systems during library slots(Training will be provided), as well as overseeing children's behaviour
- Supervising and monitoring 2 or 3 other classes (usually year 3/4/5) for spelling lesson and/or art lesson (planning provided) without any marking obligations.
This role may be subject to change within some capacity as its monitored over time but in no circumstances will you be required as a HLTA/Cover Supervisor to take whole classes for core subjects.
· Competitive wages (minimum of £80-£105 a day but vastly higher subject to your qualifications and experience)
· Fantastic opportunities to climb the career ladder.
· A dedicated and experienced consultant allocated to you
If all of this is of interest to you and looks like the next big step in your career as an educational professional, please do not hesitate to apply through the website today.