£90 - £110 per day
HLTA - NL_1561558135
25 days ago
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - September 2019
Are you a highly motivated HLTA who is looking for work in September 2019 ?
Would you like to work in Primary schools based in the borough of Islington?
Do you have experience working in Key stage 1 and 2 classes?
- September 2019 start
- Temp, temp to perm and perm roles
- Borough of Islington
- Mainstream primary school
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
My School is a fantastic 3 form entry Primary school based in the borough of Islington.
The Headteacher would like to appoint an experienced Higher Level Teaching assistant who is confident teaching in Key Stage 1 and 2.
The job role will include providing support across multiple primary classes. You will have to be confident teaching lessens when covering teachers. You will need to be confident teaching Key stage 1 and 2 curriculum and be able to support class teachers to deliver high quality teaching across the school.
The school has excellent local transport links with easy access to both the under and over ground train links and excellent bus routes.
The Requirements for this role include.
- Fully qualified HLTA status (Level 4) if not (QTS) (desirable not essential)
- Previous experience working as Higher Level Teaching Assistant (essential)
- Teaching a class with the support of teaching assistants
- Be able to work an average of 35 hours a week
- September 2019 start date
If you feel you are the right Higher Level Teaching Assistant for this role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education