2 months ago
We are looking for an inspiring and talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work closely with the class teachers at a school based in the borough of Newham.
You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team and want the very best for our pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
What we are looking for:
- High expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of local children;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
- A committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
- Commitment to your own professional development.
To be successful in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, you will need a combination of academic ability and strong personal traits. The successful candidates must also be confident to work with students on a one to one basis and in small group basis, while being able to inspire learning in your subject area and building the confidence in the students you support. This post is open to Graduate Teaching Assistant who have a calm temperament and can act as a strong role model for these pupils. This is full time position that requires you to start before the students arrive.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting or contact myself on 0208 418 1390