£90 - £110 per day
23 days ago
Long term perm
HLTA Position, SEN Secondary School, Long term, April 2020 start
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for work in after the Easter break?
Remedy Education are working with a large SEN school in the heart of Greenwich who are looking for a High Level Teaching Assistant to join their team April 2020. Our school is looking for someone with experience of teaching a class and to join them in April 2020 to work with KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- Covering classes across Key stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Supporting teaching and learning in line with the National Curriculum
- Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
- Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school
- Assisting teachers in offering guidance to support staff
- Preparing and developing resources for learning activities
- Reporting on the progress made by pupils
Our ideal candidate will be:
- NVQ Qualified
- A Team Player
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible in order to best meet the needs of the children
- Good Behaviour Management
Why choose Remedy:
- Competitive rates of pay
- One point of contact, you will have a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools in South East London
- Work that suits your schedule
- Access to our refer a friend scheme - £100 every time you refer someone to us
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
Remedy Education look short term, long term and permanent roles to suit you best. For more information, please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
We are actively interviewing candidates on behalf of the school and expect a high volume of applicants.
If you are interested in this position, please apply without delay. Should you be shortlisted, we will invite you to meet with us following a telephone interview, and complete a registration process before arranging an interview with the school.