£90 - £115 per day
9 days ago
High Level Teaching Assistant
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permanent
- £90-115 a day
Remedy Education are looking for a High Level Teaching Assistant to join our school based in Bexley ASAP.
Our School are looking for an experienced HLTA to come in and support our students and teachers on a daily basis. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff that are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating learning environment for staff and pupils.
We are looking for a HLTA to work 5 days a week from 8.45am - 3.45pm. The role will involve some in-class support for teaching and learning, as well as PPA and class cover. We welcome applications from candidates with HLTA experience or those who have achieved the HLTA standard or equivalent.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good Maths and English skills
- Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible in supporting or leading teaching and learning in the classroom;
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, and striving for the best outcomes for children
- Be able to work creatively and strategically in the classroom
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Be positive, with a 'can do' attitude
- Have a good sense of humour
To be accepted for this role you must have previous experience working within a school and a current DBS.
Please apply now or contact James on 0208 418 1390 for more information.