£80 - £100 per day
19 days ago
High Level Teaching Assistant
Brixton, Lambeth, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced High Level Teaching Assistant to join our lovely mainstream school in Brixton, South East London.
You will be working within the classroom supporting the reception class in small groups. This role is to start ASAP on a long term contract.
The school is looking for somebody who;
- Is reliable and a team player
- Has a high level of aptitude/experience providing cover supervision
- Someone that uses their own initiative and is pro-active
- Experience in effective classroom practice
- Holds a Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Education (essential)
- Have great knowledge of SEN
- Has a degree in Early Years Education or equivalent (desirable)
The lovely mainstream school is based in Brixton, with great transport links, the school has friendly welcoming staff who are looking for a new member to join ASAP.
To be accepted for this role you must have a current DBS and have experience working as a Teaching Assistant.
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.