7 months ago
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Do you have prior experience of working as a TA in a school and leading whole-class teaching?
This charming primary school in South London are seeking a dedicated graduate or experienced TA/HLTA to join their team as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant within their KS2 setting.
- HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant position
- Long Term, Full-Time HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant position starting ASAP
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Specification:
- GSCE grades C and above in Maths, Science, English
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience of teaching Maths and Literacy to whole classes
- The will and interest to want to work with SEN pupils
- MUST have prior TA / Teaching Assistant experience!
About the HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Role:
- Working 1:1, in small groups and with the whole class
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with pupils of both low and high ability
- Will be leading some classes in the absence of a teacher
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
- Very inclusive school and welcome applicants from all faiths
- Fantastic school in a central affluent location, currently graded 'Good' by OFSTED
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
If you believe that this fantastic HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant role is of interest, please do not delay in applying to Brad at Remedy Education.