6 months ago
Remedy Education are currently looking for a HLTA for a pupil referral unit for young people aged 11-16 who have been permanently excluded from mainstream.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational individuals, who enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and want to develop their skills in a school environment. You will be working as part of the Inclusion Team and will take responsibility for agreed interventions and learning support activities, which may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals and/or groups, monitoring students and assessing, recording and reporting on students' achievement progress and development.
The ideal candidates must be flexible, as every day is different, adaptable and very hard working.
We are looking for an HLTA who:
- Is educated to GCSE level in English (Grade A-C) or equivalent.
- Has the HLTA qualification or willingness to achieve the qualification within 12 months.
- Have relevant skills and abilities of working in a support role in an educational setting.
- Have relevant skills and abilities of working with students who have a range of challenging needs.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in oral and written formats.
- Are able to use ICT effectively.
- Put the student at the heart of everything they do.
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET at Remedy Education.