£520 - £530 per day
about 1 month ago
Our client, Herefordshire Council is looking for a Head of Service to join their Childrens team.
Herefordshire Council has an opening for an interim head of service role. The role will require the individual:
* To play a key role in developing and implementing the vision and strategy for care experienced children and young adults services in order to achieve the best possible outcomes
* To lead the delivery of the highest quality fostering and adoption services and statutory social work services for care experienced children and young adults
* To ensure a robust approach to quality assurance including case audit, decision analysis and ensuring that the service's approach mirrors that of a learning and reflective organisation
* To lead on policy development in respect of care experienced children and young adults
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.