North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Head of Service to work within Childrens Services for a Council in the North West of England.
- To provide operational management responsibility for the delivery of services in relation to Children in Need, Child Protection, Children in Care services (including adoption, care leavers and regulated Services) ensuring the Council fulfils its statutory duties.
- Providing strategic leadership for Children's Social Care through a collaborative framework with Officers, Members and Stakeholders.
- Providing a significant contribution towards the achievement of the vision of the Council.
- Supporting the Senior Management Team to develop and deliver the Councils corporate policies and objectives to an excellent standard.
- Supporting the Senior Management Team in strategically commissioning services from internal and external partners, identifying appropriate patterns of service provision to meet community needs at a high level and shaping these requirements in line with corporate priorities.
- Supporting the Senior Management Team in translating strategic leadership into tangible outcomes within Children's Services and across the wider organisation.
- Providing the link between front line operational services and staff and the Senior Management team and strategic development.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly