£600.00 - £650.00 per day + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Head of SEND to work within Bracknell Forest Council.
- To fulfil and maintain a professional, responsive strategic SEND service across the Local Authority for all internal and external stakeholders and lead the aligned SEND teams providing support to them.
- To develop and lead the councils SEND strategy in line with the council plan, partnering with the wider agencies, government bodies, senior leaders, key stakeholders and partners.
- To manage the High Needs Block budget areas, negotiating and managing external frameworks, partners and suppliers in line with agreed contract terms and framework agreements in order to deliver the councils strategic ambitions and value for money priority
- To be responsible ensuring that all statutory and mandatory services are strategically planned, aligned and available to all stakeholders as detailed in the Statutory SEND Code of Practice: 0-25 2014 and Education Act 1996.
- To be a proactive and accountable member of the Education and Learning Directorate management team ensuring business continuity is maintained across SEND services and to represent or deputise for the Assistant Director, if or when required.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly