Eastbourne, East Sussex
£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Head of Financial Planning for Lewes and Eastbourne Councils.
- Be the technical lead for Financial Planning activities serving Lewes and Eastbourne Councils, providing strategic advice to members, directors and assistant directors, their companies, and stakeholders in accordance with the Councils' corporate plan, company business plans, priorities and values.
- Lead the production of the medium-term financial plan, undertaking all necessary resourcing forecasts and determining required savings to achieve a balanced budget over the period.
- Develop appropriate financial models and analytics to determine financial impact of future service demands, changes in legislation and other factors on the Council's medium-term financial envelope.
- Advising on the outcomes of the medium-term financial planning process to key stakeholders through drafting budget reports, council tax reports, the medium-term financial strategy, other ad hoc reports as required, and deputise for the Deputy Chief Finance Officer (DCFO), as may be reasonably required from time to time.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly