£51 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Head of Finance to work in Hackney Councils Children and Education Department.
- To provide strategic financial leadership for the directorate.
- To have overall responsibility for the management of the directorate finances, financial management, including financial strategies, revenue and capital budgets, the accounts, financial systems and financial information to Members and third parties.
- To lead an innovative proactive and responsive finance function in partnership with Group Directors and Directors to ensure the Medium Term Financial Strategy is delivered alongside service priorities.
- To lead on behalf of the Council in negotiations with third parties on matters of significant financial consequence.
- To deputise for the Director of Finance as and when required.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly