£38 - £40 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 2 months ago
Our Client Hackney Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Childrens in Need Team.
- To undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies. To analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
- To understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child.
- To assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
- To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- To review and reassess when necessary and be open to a change of view in response to new evidence.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.