£70 - £80 per day
4 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Camden, North London - September 2020
Are you a recent University Graduate looking to start as a teaching assistant in one of our "Outstanding" Schools?
The please consider this role
- Graduate teaching assistant to start September 2020
- Located in out school in Camden, North London
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This Graduate Teaching Assistant position would suit a University Graduate with a 2:1 degree and some prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with students with SEN needs. As the chosen Graduate Teaching Assistany, you will be working closely with the pupils who have EHCP's and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will work 1:1 and with small groups of SEN pupils.
Who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
Based in Camden, this school are warmly welcoming a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils.
Send your CV to Hollie at Remedy
If you require more information please contact Hollie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390