Islington, N. London, London, England
£70 - £75 per day
11 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - September 2019
Are you a graduate and aspiring teacher with a strong social conscience?
Would you like to develop yourself over the course of the next academic year as a Teaching Assistant? Do you feel you could provide exceptional support for a Primary School as a Teaching Assistant?
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
* Aspiring Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
* Graduate Teaching Assistant Required to Support Primary Schools
* Primary Schools in Islington - Teaching Assistant
* Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support as Teaching Assistant
* Primary School with Outstanding Leadership - Teaching Assistant
* Experience of Supporting Primary Aged Pupils Preferred
* Exceptional Experience Supporting Pupils in Key Stage 1/2 - Teaching Assistant
* Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
Primary schools in Islington are looking to appoint outstanding Teaching Assistants to support one of their classes for September 2019. The school are hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant who can contribute to all areas of school life.
The school would like to award an opportunity to a graduate and aspiring SEN teacher who feels they have the right qualities to offer first class support to all pupils.
Found in London, these forward-looking Primary schools are a brief walk from the nearest station.
This Teaching Assistant opportunity in London won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Hollie Myers at Remedy Education