£70 - £75 per day
5 days ago
Paid Graduate School Experience - Graduate Teaching Assistants - Southwark, South East London
Have you graduated with a core subject degree and are you looking to kick-start your career in education and really make a difference?
At Remedy Education, we work with a number of schools who are offering graduates paid placements in schools to develop your teaching experience in a fully supported environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of graduates, who aspire to forge a career in education, and you may even have the opportunity to join a school's salaried teacher training programme!
If you are a top graduate, with confidence and enthusiasm AND are ready to develop the skills and qualities necessary to become a successful teacher, then read on and register your interest by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Paid school experience
- ·Graduate role - Teaching Assistant / Mentor
- ·Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- ·Paid £70 - £80 per day
- ·Monday to Friday, full-time role
- ·Primary, Secondary and College roles
- ·Roles across South East London
- ·Excellent training & support
- ·This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology or other education professions
- ·Starting ASAP for the full academic year
- ·Opportunity to move onto some schools teacher training
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- ·Academic Coaches
- ·Personal Progress Tutors
- ·Teaching Assistants
- ·Learning Mentors
- ·Pupil Premium Mentors
- ·Unqualified Teachers
- ·Cover Supervisors
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Carly at Remedy Education.