£75 - £85 per day
23 days ago
Long term perm
Graduate Teaching Assistant - South East London - ASAP Start
Remedy Education are currently working closely with a variety of SEN Schools and Pupil Referral Units across all South East London Boroughs who are all looking to recruit Graduate Teaching Assistants. There is a huge focus on rapidly improving these schools and the development of their students and learning.
The ideal candidate required for this role will be, resilient, committed and have a positive attitude to better the lives of their pupils. The role will involve supporting both teachers and pupils, helping to keep the students engaged in their learning.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- SEN Schools and Pupil Referral Units based across South East London Boroughs
- Long Term/ Full-Time role
- Position starting ASAP
- £70 to £85 per day
- Possible Opportunity for Teacher Training
Person specification & Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will be a motivated graduate who has;
- An impressive 1st class or high 2:1 degree in English or any core subject related degree and the determination to build a teaching career
- A successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will have an infectious passion for learning that will help create a similar understanding of the importance of education in your students
- The schools want to meet a Graduate Teaching Assistant who has the urge to contribute to wider school activities and step outside the support staff remit
A successful Graduate Teaching Assistant is required to work on a 1:1 basis or in small groups with pupils across all key stages from EYFS up to KS4
- There will be some occasions where you will be required to be a part of the after school clubs and may be required to support students on a small group basis who have SEN or additional needs.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by following the application process link, alternatively please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.