£70 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Haringey, North London
We are currently recruiting for Graduate Teaching Assistants for a Outstanding Primary school in North London to start r in September 2019 . The role will involve working as a Teaching Assistant, Either in KS1 or KS2. We are looking for graduates within most subjects including Maths, English, Science, History and Geography or in Education, psychology and Sociology.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to get an understanding of what the career entails as well as providing experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistants who are looking to potentially train to be a teacher via the Schools Direct in the future.
Please bear in mind that applicants for these Graduate Teaching Assistant roles should have the following:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Previous experience working with young people in any kind of environment
- Desire to work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant ideally with a view to becoming a teacher.
- Desire to work in a strong team with inspirational leadership
- Pro-active and enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their skills
- Excellent communicator with a wide variety of people.
These graduate opportunities are important roles within the school departments so we are looking for intelligent individuals who are pro-active and passionate about the education of young people. You will receive training so that you are able to support students 1:1 and in class as well as taking small intervention and booster groups.
If interested and available starting immediately or for September 2019, please send your CV for consideration. If you fit the criteria we are looking for we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.