£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Haringey - School's Direct opportunity
Apply now to this fantastic opportunity if…
- Are on track or have achieved a 2:1 or a 1st from a UK university.
- Aspire to become a Primary Teacher and would love to gain training on the job.
- Have had previous child-related or classroom experience.
An exceptional and inclusive school in the London borough of Haringey are looking for Bright and resilient graduates for a September 2019 start!
The Head Teacher is keen to appoint Graduates whom are motivated, hardworking and have a positive 'can-do' attitude to become an integral part of their respectable team. This a great role if you want to work alongside exceptional professionals and to be greatly supported if you are to progress on to Schools direct!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please continue to read more!
- KS1 or KS2 Graduate Teaching Assistant
- September start - applications being processed now
- Full-time x5 days a week
- Starting at £70-£85 per day
- Assisting class teacher with AD hoc duties/planning/group activities
- Working with children of all abilities
- Scope to progress onto Schools Direct
- Will hold strong academic specifically in Maths & English
- Hold a 2:1 or 1st degree from a reputable university
- Able to be reliable and flexible as and when needed
- Have a Warm and Personable personality
- Good understanding of the Primary Curriculum
- Have a confident approach to working with children
- Willing to take on extra training and development
- Located in the London Borough of Haringey
- Superb Transport Links - Jubilee, Metropolitan, Overground lines
- A Respectable School - Rated Outstanding
- Excellent SLT team whom are supportive and encouraging
- Withholds a high community spirit and holds a strong ethos
- Exciting and well-planned curriculum
This is the perfect step in your career if you are looking to gain classroom experience before embarking on teaching training!
Apply to the opportunity today to send your CV to the dedicated consultant, if successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for an initial chat!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £70.00 to £85.00 /day
- Child-related: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)