£70 - £80 per day
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity has risen for a graduate to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant working in a 'good' Ofsted school to begin this September.
- A great opportunity for a graduate who is looking to gain experience before doing their PGCE or Teach First course.
- A chance to work at a vibrant and dynamic school in the heart of South East London
- Work in a safe and friendly environment where pupils are polite and welcoming
We are searching for a keen graduate to be placed in a Teaching Assistant role at a school based in South East London.
The school is situated in Southwark and is a 10 min walk from the nearest train station. The Teaching Assistant will need to assist in all areas at the school such as SEN and intervention programs.
The ideal candidate will need:
- To be able to multitask and work under pressure with a different range of students.
- Be confident, friendly and pro active.
- Have experience working in a school environment (preferred).
- A recent graduate.
Benefits of the role include:
- Career progression within an excellent school.
- Fantastic management and leadership geared towards raising attainment and teaching standards.
- Excellent training and support provided.
- Access to continued professional development courses.
If you are interested in the role then apply ASAP, as interviews and trials will be commencing the first week back after the summer holidays.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Remedy Education must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.