£70 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant | Secondary LSA | Havering, Essex
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Secondary School in the Borough of Havering, Essex who are looking to recruit several Graduate Teaching Assistants for a September start
The school are looking for 1st Class and 2:1 Graduates to provide 1:1 & group support in and out of the classroom to several KS3, 4 and 5 students!
Your day to day tasks will involve you running intervention sessions, helping raise attainment and the quality of learning throughout the specific department you are working within. This role requires a committed and academically gifted Graduate and is the ideal opportunity for an aspiring Secondary Teacher.
Please continue reading to find out more about this Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary LSA position and APPLY TODAY!!
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- School Direct opportunity for the correct candidate
- Running GCSE & A Level booster sessions
- Providing in-class support
- Supporting SEN & EAL students on a 1:1 & group basis
- Long-Term - Full Time - September start.
- £70 - £85 per day
- Located in the Borough of Havering, Essex
- Core subject or related degree required from a reputable University
- Good academics required: GCSEs & A Levels
- Strong understanding of the UK curriculum
- Must be willing to go above and beyond for each pupil
- We are specifically looking for aspiring Secondary Teachers
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic Progress 8 results
- Brilliant departments with additional support provided for all staff & pupils
- Plenty of CPD opportunities throughout
- Located in the Borough of Havering, Essex.
- Good local transport links & FREE staff parking
Apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary LSA opportunity by sending your CV to Brookland at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant within 48 hours if shortlisted!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £70.00 to £85.00 /day
- Education-related: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)