South East London, London
£170 - £200 per day
12 months ago
May or sooner
Geography teacher KS3- A-level| £170 - £200+ per day | South east London | May start | Good Ofsted report | Close To Station
* Offers progression opportunities
* Geography Teacher position in south east London and Kent
* May 2018 Start or sooner
* Long term - Perm
* Full-time Geography teacher role at a good secondary Academy
* Suitable for experienced Teachers in the geography subject
* Strong humanities department with with a well respected lead of geography
* inspirational and charismatic ambiance.
The successful geography teacher will possess the following attributes;
* An effective Teaching style.
* Ability to raise attainment,
* show high expectations and
* use of initiative.
* Experience of Teaching all ages, up to and including A-Levels.
* the ability to hit the ground running and deliver excellent results.
This Academy takes great pride in the approachable and warm nature of the leadership team.
You will have the responsibility of working under a great head of department and alongside a dynamic, supportive team.
Are you a Geography Teacher with a purposeful teaching style & the talent needed to make learning fun?
This is a fantastic opportunity
Click 'APPLY' now!
Speak to Kimberley at Remedy Education
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, in line with our safeguarding policy
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area..
We provide all staff from Headteachers, Teaching staff, Support staff, Admin staff, Site keepers and general day to day cover.
Enquiries on other opportunities available that you won't want to Won't want to miss.
Please contact our professionals at Remedy Education for a service of excellence.