£70 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
General Teaching Assistant - Primary School - Lewisham South East London
Remedy are looking for a general teaching assistant to join our lovely primary school based in Lewisham, this role is to start on the 8th March on a long term basis.
This is a full time role supporting the class teacher with the daily running's of the class, you will assist with students behaviour and also support students struggling with their education.
Key responsibilities of teaching assistants include:
- Supporting children across the curriculum, often with a particular focus on maths, reading and writing
- Giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
- Helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
- Motivating and encouraging pupils
- Assisting with marking and correcting work
- Attending meetings and reviews
- Helping with school events, trips and activities
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- Long term ongoing position
- £70-80 daily rate
- Starting 8th March
- Primary School
- Based in Lewisham South East London
To be accepted for this role you must have a current DBS and he available to start on the 8th March 2021.
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy on 0204 531 0032