£70 - £80 per day
15 days ago
Long term perm
General Teaching Assistant - Lewisham - September 2021 start
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to gain more experience within Primary Schools?
Would you enjoy the flexibility a supply contract offers?
Do you have recent experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated Teaching Assistant who is keen to make a difference in our client schools, within the Lewisham area.
* You will be required to work either in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* You will experience working in a range of schools
* You'll be expected to assist the teacher and ensure all children are supported to achieve the best they possibly can.
* You need to be a flexible, passionate and enthusiastic individual who thrives to promote a love for learning.
* You must obtain a Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant recent experience
* Experience of working with Primary aged children
* Able to positively impact children's learning and development
* Adaptable and uses initiative
In return you will receive:
* A dedicated Primary Consultant to work with
* Excellent Primary Schools to work in with a great team who are able to support you
* Exciting new opportunities
* Generous rates of pay
* Honest and friendly service
If you would like to hear more about this role then please contact Carly Walters who will help you with any queries.