£75 - £90 per day
24 days ago
General SEN Teaching Assistant - Lambeth, South East London
A friendly and welcoming primary school located in Lambeth, South East London are seeking a passionate and ideally an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join them on a full time basis starting ASAP.
This role will be contracted role and there is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent contract.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Lambeth, South East London
- Full time - Long term contract
- Immediate start
- Excellent Education and Training Opportunities
- Walking distance from local station
The SEN Teaching Assistant role is open to candidates who have experience working with children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, Autism and other associated learning difficulties.
About the role:
- You will be working with children who have EHC Plans and either have ASD, ADHD, behavioural issues or speech and language barriers
- You will be assisting in a mainstream primary school classroom on a 1:1 basis with an allocated child or small groups
- You will be contracted to the end of the academic year in July 2020 with the potential of a perm contract
- Regular training will be provided
If you have experience and a DBS the please apply now
You can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.