£29000 - £46000 per annum
12 days ago
Female PE Teacher Co-Ordinator (second in department)
Remedy Education are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational PE Co-ordinator who is ambitious and has a real passion for their subject.
- To support the Director/Head of Department and to deputise when and where appropriate.
- To ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying in the curriculum area, in accordance with the aims of the school and the curricular policies determined by the Governing Body and Principal of the school.
- To act as a Curriculum Lead and be responsible for leading and developing this area.
- To develop and enhance the teaching practice of others.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a manager within the curriculum area and as a Form Tutor.
- To support Directors of Achievement & Progres
- A teacher must set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Teachers uphold public trust in the profession and maintain high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school
- Teachers must have proper and professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of the school in which they teach, and maintain high standards in their own attendance and punctuality.
- Teachers must have an understanding of, and always act within, the statutory frameworks which set out their professional duties and responsibilities.
JANUARY 2022 START
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND YOUR CV