£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Family Therapist to work within Havering Council.
- To provide a systemic therapeutic service, for adolescents and their families through the provision of direct work and assessments of therapeutic need, and provision of consultation and advice to colleagues providing a service to the adolescents.
- To help prevent family or placement breakdown by providing therapeutic input through the provision of evidenced based early interventions. This will include direct work with families in their homes or other community settings.
- To support colleagues to implement provisions aimed at early intervention and prevention of future crime and negative peer relationships.
- To have regard for the particular needs of adolescents with protected characteristics, including LGBTQ+ Youth, Special Educational needs and disabilities, black and minority ethnic groups and unaccompanied asylum seeking children, ensuring that the work processes and the overall ethos of the therapeutic service is reflective of their requirements and needs.
- To ensure high standards of record keeping in line with the developed systemic expectations.
- To contribute to the assessment of risk and protective factors in cases where there are issues of risk of harm to adolescents, and to lead on the clinical assessment in high risk cases.
- To respond to child protection concerns that arise in the course of interventions, in line with child protection procedures and guidance, and to take responsibility for their own decision making in high-risk cases, within the supervisory framework.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly