Barking and Dagenham, London
£450.00 - £500.00 per day + Outside IR35
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Family Hub Implementation Lead to work within Barking and Dagenham Council. This post sits outside IR35.
- Improve relationships across the Partnership, adopting a common language, leading to creating pathways and opportunities for greater integrated working
- Early Identification of need, at a Universal/Early Help and Targeted Early Help level and putting in place evidenced based interventions
- Identifying the trends of need and maximising our collective knowledge and resources to address, developing joint locality plans for doing so, that are to be aligned to the Early Help Strategy and Best Chance, ICS, CYP's Plan.
- Map new pathways to improve integration, joined up coordination of service delivery and clear/common understanding of pathways of access to services across the wider North Locality Family Hub network g. Single Point of contact; referrals pathways into and from different services; our 0-5 pathways
- To address and deliver the requirements of the DfE as to Family Hubs and new Supporting Families requirements
- Identifying what infrastructure needs to be put in place, to support Family Hub operation and taking forward action to address e.g., systems integration solutions; communication platforms; digital portals as to EH and Start for Life offer
- To roll out the lead professional, Team Around the Family and universal assessment and practice framework
- To roll out of workforce development and training
- Create the robust foundations for our Family Hubs, across the borough
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly