£70 - £80 per day
12 days ago
EYFS Teaching Assistant Supporting Reception - Greenwich, South East London
A vibrant school is delighted to offer this opportunity for an Early Years Teaching Assistant supporting reception from September to a confident & resilient Graduate.
- Early Years Reception Teaching Assistant Position - Greenwich
- An excellent opportunity to gain invaluable skills
- Competitive daily salary for Early Years Teaching Assistant Position
- Early Years Teaching Assistant post starting ASAP
- Long term, Full-Time Early Years Teaching Assistant position
- Minimum of a 2:2 Classification
- Supportive & Passionate Staff
- Early Years Teaching Assistant at a vibrant school
- Exceptional training and support from Outstanding Senior Leaders
- Ideal Role for Graduates looking to develop towards a long-term Career in Early Years
The Early Years Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The Early Years Teaching Assistant role requires a caring and patient Graduate who has at least achieved a 2:2 in a relevant subject. You must have a creative background and keep lessons fun, engaging & exciting.
The Early Years Teaching Assistant Role
As an Early Years Teaching Assistant, you will support reception pupils with meeting their potential through smaller group and 1:1 session. You will be mentored through your time at the school preparing you for a successful career. This is a highly popular school in the area due to the wonderful reputation of excellent leadership and positive learning.
If you are looking for a Teaching Assistant role where you can grow your teaching talents and work under a friendly senior leadership team then this is the school for you!
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.