£75 - £85 per day
28 days ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a new start?
Are you available in September 2021?
***You MUST have EYFS experience***
We are looking for someone to join a well-established school which is located in Lambeth, South East London. Our client is looking for experienced EYFS Teaching Assistants.
As a teaching assistant you require the ability to form relationships with school and pupils quickly and be able to adapt to differing circumstances. Working as a EYFS Teaching Assistant requires for you to have a positive, calm, and nurturing approach.
Start Date: September 2021
Duration: Full academic year
Contract type: Full time
Pay Rate: £80 - £95 per day (Depending on experience)
This position would suit somebody who is looking for both a fulltime and long-term job.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in working as a TA is essential or a hold the relevant TA qualification - Essential
- Must have EYFS experience - Essential
- Carrying out observations in line with the EYFS framework - Essential
- Good team player - someone who can take direction and also be responsible and thoughtful - Essential
- Calm under pressure - Essential
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check - Essential
- A positive, calm, and nurturing approach - Essential
- You must have legal right to work in the UK - Essential
Benefits working with Remedy Education:
- Free CPD Training
- Senior consultant to assign you work, represent you to clients, and advise you where necessary.
- Assistance with CV
- Free interview tips
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension Scheme
What Remedy needs from you:
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
What you need to do now:
This position is to start in September 2021 (following successful reference, interview, and DBS check). If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' below and submit your up-to-date CV.
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.