£75 - £85 per day
29 days ago
EYFS Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Greenwich - Graduates Wanted - October 2018 Start
Q - Are you an intelligent, creative and enthusiastic university graduate?
Q - Do you have a genuine passion for working with children, especially those in EYFS?
Remedy Education are currently recruiting 2 -3 EYFS Teaching Assistants for a large Primary School in Greenwich, South East London. The Head Teacher has specifically asked us to find passionate Graduates who are considering a career in Primary Teaching and will use this opportunity as a stepping stone in their career.
We are looking for graduates interested in working with children in EYFS (Both Nursery & Reception). As you will be working with such young children, it's expected you will have a varied role, working in a general capacity within the classroom, as well as assisting children on a 1:1 Group basis. As the children will be new to the school, it's likely you will be working with children with a wide range of needs, including SEN. This may include ADHD, ADD, GDD, ASD/ASC, Dyslexia and Down Syndrome.
Interested in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role in Greenwich? Keep reading and apply today!
Job Description - Teaching Assistant
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Mon - Fri Term Time Only
- Working in EYFS, supporting a wide range of children
- £75 - £85 per day + Premium Healthcare, Free Physiotherapy Treatment, Discounts & more
Person Specification - Intelligent Graduate
- Passionate Graduate with a 2:1 or above, aspiring to become a Primary Teacher
- Confident, Enthusiastic and Passionate Graduate aspiring to become a Primary Teacher
- Someone seriously considering a career in Primary Teaching
- Experience working with children in any setting beneficial
- Ability to commit to the entire academic year essential
- Basic understanding of primary education and the British curriculum
School Information - Outstanding Primary School
- Large 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Located in Greenwich - Great public transport connections - Free parking
- Good bus connections and free parking on site
- Mixed ability classes - Good results
- Mainstream Primary School
Are you Interested in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role in Greenwich? Apply today to ensure you are fully cleared with references, ready to start October 2018. Send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education by clicking APPLY. Suitable applicants for the EYFS Teaching Assistant role will be contacted within 24 hours if shortlisted.