£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN TA | South East London, Lewisham | Learning Support Assistant |ASAP Start
Calling all SEN Teaching Assistants with experience and passion for working with complex needs children presenting with challenging behaviour!
The role is working in a lovely mainstream primary school 1:1 with a student in EYFS, emotional and mental health needs and has difficulty managing his behaviour and emotions. We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who has experience working with children with these needs.
The school is a lively primary school based in the borough of Lewisham, easily commutable. You will be joining a highly regarded primary school that has been judged to be good in all areas. You will be assisting the class teacher and working alongside the SENCO whilst benefiting from a warm and welcoming staff team.
What do you need for this SEN Teaching Assistant role?
- Experience working with SEN children, especially EBD/SEMH
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with is talented at building relationships with challenging children.
- Experience working with EYFS children with SEMH or presenting with challenging behaviour and have a passion for this kind of work.
- Looking for a long term full-time role
- Willing team-player
- Committed SEN Teaching Assistant good at setting boundaries and passionate about making a difference
If this sounds like you and you are available for an ASAP start please send your CV for consideration and we will be in touch if you fit the criteria we are looking for.