South East England, England
£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Are you considering a career in teaching and hope to specialise in Early Years?
Perhaps you have some relevant experience working with young children?
Do you really want to make a difference by supporting the class teacher in fun and engaging lessons?
This fantastic and thriving primary school are looking for a graduate to join their cohort of talented teaching staff.
Start your teaching career TODAY by sending your CV to Carly Walters,
Reception Teaching Assistant- Job Description
- Located in Southwark, South East London
- Support with specific areas of learning e.g., literacy, mathematics
- Encourage reading and monitor progress
- Assist with the delivery of phonics lessons
- Praise imaginative and creative students
- Work with the EYFS department
- Help create fun and inspiring lessons
Reception Teaching Assistant- The Benefits
- Long-term role, no daily supply
- Excellent transport links!
- Opportunity to gain Early Years teaching experience before committing to PGCE
- Make a difference everyday by aiding the social and academic development of young children
- Excellent school resources to aid learning
- Work with highly supportive teaching staff
- Full interview preparation and advice from experts
- Continued support throughout placement
Reception Teaching Assistant - Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 BA (Hons) degree
- Good A Levels
- Experience working with children/young pupils
- Creative and engaging personality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Aspirations to work in education
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education and we will be in contact if shortlisted!