£75 - £90 per day
4 months ago
Experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant - Reception Class - Immediate Start - Outstanding School
Remedy Education are working with an Outstanding Primary School in Lambeth, helping them find a Full Time Reception Teaching Assistant, who can start ASAP! This position is contracted to the end of the academic year minimum, perfect for a graduate looking for some more experience before starting a PGCE in September 2018.
To be eligible for the vacancy you must have the following:
- Experience in an EYFS Classroom
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A genuine love and passion for EYFS Teaching
If you meet the above criteria, I urge you to apply for this fantastic opportunity in one of Lambeths leading Primary Schools, known for its strong leadership team, excellent results and unique and creative approach to learning.
- This position will be paid at £70 - £90 per day, contracted to the end of the academic year
- The working hours are 08:30 - 15:45 Monday to Friday
- There is free parking on site and nearby
- There is a local station, a short 2 minute walk away
Is this ticking all the boxes? Apply today to this EYFS Teaching Assistant opportunity! If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 12 hours.