£75 - £85 per day
24 days ago
EYFS Teaching Assistant | Full Time | Greenwich | April Start
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant to work within a Primary School based in Greenwich. We are looking to recruit a passionate and experienced EYFS TA to support a range of children aged between 3-5. The ideal candidate needs to have a calm, enthusiastic and hard-working personality who does not shy away from different or new responsibilities.
What we can offer you:
- EYFS Teaching Assistant position
- Scope to move onto a permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Working with a range of EYFS Children
- Experience in a primary school is essential, ideally EYFS
- Responsible, proactive and dedicated to educating young children
- Commitment to the role and the children
- Understanding of Phonics and Early Learning
How to Apply:
If you are a Primary TA or have experience within a primary school and you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please get in touch on either or call us on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place over the phone.