£70 - £85 per day
18 days ago
Long term perm
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Long term contract
£70 - £85 per day
Remedy Education are currently working with fantastic primary school in Lambeth area who are seeking Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching assistant for a fixed term contract ASAP until July 2021.
An exciting opportunity has risen in a fantastic primary school in Lambeth for an experienced EYFS teaching assistant. You will find the team very welcoming and a strong community feel to the area. The head has a fantastic record of staff retention and makes an extra effort to support all staff at all levels.
The School itself is graded Good by Ofsted.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be hold a qualification in Early Years or equivalent
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
- Comfortable with personal care
- Friendly and approachable personality, working well with others and independently.
- To support the class teacher across all areas or learning and development
- To complement, appreciate and support the role of teachers and other professionals by undertaking work/care programmes which enables access to learning in the community as part of a teacher planned approach
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To help to support class teacher in delivery of challenging, varied and differentiated lessons
- be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- be able to use his/her own initiative, showing resilience
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Ability to work in the UK
- Have experience working in EYFS setting minimum 6 months
- Hold an enhanced DBS
- Two satisfactory references
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Remedy, contact Carly Walters via email or the resourcing team on telephone, 0208 418 1390.