£75 - £90 per day
22 days ago
Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £70 - £85
A Primary School in Lewisham area is looking for a EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP Long term.
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis and in small groups, supporting pupils with their learning and development in phonics, maths and English sessions.
You will work in a Reception class with the other Teaching Assistant and class teacher to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
- As the EYFS Teaching Assistant , you will supported a SEN child in the classroom
- You will be supporting the child with their reading and writing and help with their English
- As the SEN teaching Assistant you will be responsible for support a SEN pupil on a 1-2-1 basis
- As the SEN Teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in a EYFS/KS1 class with in a Nursery or Primary setting
- Phonics experience, supporting on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the South East London area. Remedy Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390 or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.