£70 - £85 per day
14 days ago
Long term perm
EYFS Teaching Assistant - Lewisham - ASAP Start
An Outstanding Primary School in Lewisham is currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work within the EYFS department and help give the children the best start to their Education!
The focus of the role will be promoting a 'free flow' way of learning and creating fun resources for the children to use. In addition, you will be working with the class teacher to track progress and deliver engaging lessons according to the curriculum.
The Primary School is well known and offers excellent CPD opportunities to all of their staff - you will be involved in training with qualified teachers and senior leaders!
If you are an aspiring Primary Teacher, this EYFS Teaching Assistant role will be the perfect steppingstone to gain valuable skills and knowledge!
Job Details - EYFS Teaching Assistant
· EYFS Teaching Assistant
· Promoting learning through play
· Tracking progress and creating resources
· Mainstream Primary School - graded Outstanding by Ofsted
· Ideally, you will be a graduate with experience of working with EYFS children
· Full time and long-term role (term time only)
· £70 - £90 per day plus healthcare package
· Located in Lewisham - excellent transport links
If you are interested in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Immediate interviews are available with a personal consultant. We will be in touch within 48 hours if you are shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.