£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education are currently seeking a creative and committed Early Years Foundation Stage teaching assistants for a vacancy in one of our 1 form entry primary schools based in Lambeth.
You will be required to work within their nursery and reception classes, helping to support teachers with their everyday teaching and classroom responsibilities. You must be very proactive, and be available from June 2018.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3), or have a minimum of 3 months full time experience in a classroom.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
Please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more informatio