£130 - £160 per day
13 days ago
EYFS Teacher - ASAP start - 'GOOD' graded Primary School - Lambeth
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit for 2 positions, starting ASAP, within a fantastic GOOD graded 2FE community primary school in Lambeth. Both positions are full time and long term in a Reception or Nursery Class.
All applicants MUST be qualified Primary Teachers, holding UK QTS, ideally with experience teaching within a Diverse, Inner City school. Please READ ON & GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!
PERSON: Qualified Teachers - EYFS Teacher
- Experienced Primary teacher required - Minimum of 1yr
- UK QTS a MUST - NO sponsorship available
- EYFS or KS1 experience required - relevant to the post
- Passionate & committed teachers required!
- Experience working within an inclusive & diverse primary school
- Team player - work as a team & independently
- Qualified EYFS Teacher
- EYFS or KS1 experience required!
- Reception or Nursery Class - 25/ 30 pupils
- Pupils currently making very good progress in transition from Reception
- Good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Creative & positive approach to teaching
- ASAP start, full time
- £130 - £160 per day
SCHOOL: Primary School - Borough of Lambeth
- GOOD graded Primary School - OFSTED (2015)
- 2 Form Entry - 540+ pupils
- Excellent SLT - established & supportive
- Hugely improved school over the last 2-3 years
- Teaching is GOOD with OUTSTANDING features
- Behaviour is GOOD & Attendance has hugely improved!
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher (EYFS), are immediately available and actively seeking a long term, full time post…APPLY TODAY!
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter for immediate consideration. If shortlisted, our team will be in touch within 24hrs.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.