£130 - £180 per day
29 days ago
The following qualities are essential:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with special needs
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of early years (EYFS) students.
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.