£140 - £170 per day
27 days ago
Long term perm
Early Years Primary Teacher (EYFS) - September start
- Full time
- Long term to permanent role
- Mainstream Primary school
- September Start
- Based in South East London
We are looking for an Early Years Primary Teacher (EYFS) / Reception Teacher (EYFS) to join their team in September on a long term full time basis.
The Head teacher is keen to see applications from both experienced Early Years Primary Teachers (EYFS) / Reception Teacher (EYFS), as well as Newly Qualified Primary Teachers (NQT)! - Each will be enrolled onto the School bespoke CPD & training schemes, as well as multiple opportunities for TLRs!
Role - Early Years Primary Teacher (EYFS) / Reception Teacher (EYFS)
- Early Years Primary Teacher (EYFS) / Reception Teacher (EYFS)
- Experienced or NQTs welcome to apply!
- Bespoke NQT & CPD training opportunities throughout the whole School!
- TLRs available for experienced Early Years / Reception Teachers
- Working with a lovely and forward-thinking team of Primary Teachers
- Full time long term to permanent Early Years / Reception (EYFS) post
- Located in the South East London
Person - Early Years Primary Teacher (EYFS) / Reception Teacher (EYFS)
- Must have UK QTS or be in process of completing teacher training
- You must be graded 'Good or Outstanding' in lesson observations
- Must be willing to learn from experienced Teachers, while also work with the Head Teacher
- Classroom presence and clear confidence in ability
School - Early Years Primary Teacher (EYFS) / Reception Teacher (EYFS)
- 'Good' Primary School by Ofsted 2017
- Amazing staff and pupils
- Excellent progressions opportunities
- Amazing reviews from previous employees
- Great transport links from London
- Good working facilities on site
- Primary School
Please apply for this role now!
IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CARLY WALTERS AT REMEDY EDUCATION!