£120 - £150 per day
29 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher for long-term work in South East London.
The successful EYFS Teacher must have an excellent understanding of the EYFS framework and have at least 1 year's post qualifying experience working with children aged between 2 and 5 years old.
You must also be comfortable working in an orderly nursery environment.
As an EYFS Teacher you must have the following:
- A recognised qualification such as a Level 3 NVQ or CACHE or NNEB or a BA in Early Childhood Studies
- Strong EYFS experience
- Be willing to work as part of a team and be able to work independently
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- Have the confidence to work in a challenging Nursery
If you are a qualified EYFS Teacher looking for work, please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Job Type: Full-time - Contract
Salary: £120 to £150 per day
Remedy Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £100 or each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Carly at Remedy Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.