£130 - £160 per day
5 months ago
Long term perm
EYFS Class Teacher - Lambeth
We are seeking an NQT or experienced Primary class teacher to teach in the borough of Lambeth.
Our client has an opportunity for a teacher who is committed to developing quality relationships with the children and planning and delivering motivating, inclusive lessons to enable them to make good progress. The school has a fantastic community atmosphere as relationships across the staff and parents are built on trust and respect and the children are taught to get along well together.
If you would relish the challenge and opportunity to improve your own practise as well as providing a positive and enjoyable learning journey for the children, this could be the school for you.
You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy taking the lead and working as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- QTS and Clear DBS;
- Excellent parent liaison, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Have a desire to add value to the community of the school;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression in a large school with lots of opportunities
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others
- Great transport links
To apply please send your CV and contact details to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.