2 months ago
EYFS/KS1 Teacher - Camden
We are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our highly motivated and committed staff team as a class teacher in either EYFS or KS1.
Our friendly primary school is located in the heart of one of London with great transport links.
The school are looking for strong teachers who hold QTS and have a wide range of skills and experience that they can bring to their school.
The successful candidate will have:
- High expectations for the achievement of every pupil
- Strong commitment to their own professional development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of self motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
- The ability to be reflective and continually seek opportunities to learn and develop their practice
- An understanding of working in a Church of England school and an enthusiasm for supporting the vision and ethos
- You must also have an up to date DBS
Monday to Friday
For more information please contact Sophie at Remedy, if you are interested in this role then please apply now.