Dagenham, Essex, S. E. England, England
£25 - £30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Remedy Tutors are currently working with the local authorities in Barking & Dagenham and virtual schools providing education for looked after children. We are looking for an experienced ESOL/EAL teacher in the Crawley area to work with children from every walk of life on a one-to-one basis. You will be required to carry out tuition sessions at the students' home or in a local library.
The successful candidate will have the ability to engage with students who have a limited vocabulary in creative ways, and you will have the following:
- Relevant qualifications; CELTA, TESOL, TEFL
- Up to date working knowledge and experience of teaching the ESOL and/or Functional skills curricula to diverse student groups
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- an enhanced DBS registered on the update service.
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Rebecca at Remedy Education today for consideration.
We have multiple similar roles to this, so if you are not an ESOL tutor and can teach any other core subjects please do contact me to discuss further.