£20 - £25 per annum
9 months ago
ESOL TUTOR / Southwark / FLEXIBLE HOURS / £25 PER HOUR
ESOL tutors needed in Southwark to provide one-to-one education to overseas students in an alternative educational provision.
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring Primary or secondary aged local students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home or a local library.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills
- ESSENTIAL - A UK recognised teaching qualification
- ESSENTIAL - minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience in the UK
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Knowledge of the ESOL Core Curriculum is necessary
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Ready to join us?
For more information, or to apply for this tuition work, please call George at Remedy Tutors on 02084 181 393 or send your CV . If this does not suit your needs, we have numerous other jobs which may be better for you.